The course fee for 2018 is £1,000
There is a limited amount of financial help available.
Bursaries will be allocated in early January 2018.
Closing date for applications is November 20th and places will be confirmed by the end of November 2017.
If a place is allocated, the applicant will have 14 days in which to pay a £200 deposit with the final balance due by March 1st 2018.
Please upload to a Vimeo/Youtube or other online platform a 15 minute audition recording (unedited).
Repertoire requirements as follows:
- Movement from an unaccompanied Bach sonata or partita
- 1st movement romantic concerto
- Stamitz D Major or Hoffmeister D Major Concertos (1st or 3rd movement) OR a Bach cello suite prelude or a movement of the sonatas and partitas.
- Any movement of a Romantic or modern period work.
- 1st movement of a major concerto or at least 10 minutes of a comparable concert piece
- Prélude from any Bach Suite