The course fee for 2018 is £1,000
There is a limited amount of financial help available.
Bursaries will be allocated in early January 2018.
Places will be confirmed by the end of November 2017.
If a place is allocated, the applicant will have 14 days in which to pay £200 deposit with the final balance due by March 1st 2018
Please upload to a Vimeo/Youtube or other online platform a 15 minute audition recording (unedited).
Repertoire requirements as follows:
- Movement from an unaccompanied Bach sonata or partita
- 1st movement romantic concerto
- Stamitz D Major or Hoffmeister D Major Concertos (1st or 3rd movement) OR a Bach cello suite prelude or a movement of the sonatas and partitas.
- Any movement of a Romantic or modern period work.
- 1st movement of a major concerto or at least 10 minutes of a comparable concert piece
- Prélude from any Bach Suite